Tags: Citizens Campaign for the Environment
The New York Department of Environmental Conservation is investigating a 60-year-old sand and gravel mine after nearby residents said it illegally used mulch to fill a pit, according to a report from Long Island Newsday. The neighbors reported Wainscott Sand & ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person925 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger236 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views