Tags: City of Grand Junction
The City of Grand Junction, Colo., recently accepted delivery of four natural gas-powered MACK TerraPro Low Entry refuse trucks – the first natural gas refuse trucks to operate in Western Colorado, according to Mack. “Grand Junction is committed to clean air ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program580 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas326 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views