Tags: City of Grand Junction
The City of Grand Junction, Colo., recently accepted delivery of four natural gas-powered MACK TerraPro Low Entry refuse trucks – the first natural gas refuse trucks to operate in Western Colorado, according to Mack. “Grand Junction is committed to clean air ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers404 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg299 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award187 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions176 Views