Tags: City of Sacramento
Granite Construction Inc., one of the nation's largest infrastructure contractors, announced the award of a $41 million rail relocation project by the City of Sacramento. Granite booked the project into its first quarter 2011 backlog. Located in downtown Sacramento, the rail ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas426 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views