Tags: City of Sacramento
Granite Construction Inc., one of the nation's largest infrastructure contractors, announced the award of a $41 million rail relocation project by the City of Sacramento. Granite booked the project into its first quarter 2011 backlog. Located in downtown Sacramento, the rail ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers271 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning157 Views