Tags: City of Sacramento
Granite Construction Inc., one of the nation's largest infrastructure contractors, announced the award of a $41 million rail relocation project by the City of Sacramento. Granite booked the project into its first quarter 2011 backlog. Located in downtown Sacramento, the rail ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1922 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole329 Views