Tags: City of Sacramento
Granite Construction Inc., one of the nation's largest infrastructure contractors, announced the award of a $41 million rail relocation project by the City of Sacramento. Granite booked the project into its first quarter 2011 backlog. Located in downtown Sacramento, the rail ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either278 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year254 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views