Tags: City of Sacramento
Granite Construction Inc., one of the nation's largest infrastructure contractors, announced the award of a $41 million rail relocation project by the City of Sacramento. Granite booked the project into its first quarter 2011 backlog. Located in downtown Sacramento, the rail ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1037 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger391 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration317 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts303 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry258 Views