Tags: civil penalties
On Feb. 10, 2015, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) published a notice in the Federal Register extending the comment period on the proposed rule, Criteria and Procedures for Assessment of Civil Penalties, for a second time. The notice ...
The U.S. Department of Labor has won a lawsuit against American Industries in which the DOL argued the company's Jewett City operation violated the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977, which authorizes the department to sue operators who ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)324 Views