Tags: civil penalties
On Feb. 10, 2015, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) published a notice in the Federal Register extending the comment period on the proposed rule, Criteria and Procedures for Assessment of Civil Penalties, for a second time. The notice ...
The U.S. Department of Labor has won a lawsuit against American Industries in which the DOL argued the company's Jewett City operation violated the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977, which authorizes the department to sue operators who ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014127 Views