Tags: civil penalties
The U.S. Department of Labor has won a lawsuit against American Industries in which the DOL argued the company's Jewett City operation violated the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977, which authorizes the department to sue operators who ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1958 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC814 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views