Tags: civil penalties
On Feb. 10, 2015, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) published a notice in the Federal Register extending the comment period on the proposed rule, Criteria and Procedures for Assessment of Civil Penalties, for a second time. The notice ...
The U.S. Department of Labor has won a lawsuit against American Industries in which the DOL argued the company's Jewett City operation violated the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977, which authorizes the department to sue operators who ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program584 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas351 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views