Tags: clamshell dredges
Smooth Operator When boulders continued to bust up its barges, an Ohio sand and gravel operator turned to a custom solution to keep its water transportation moving smoothly. By Carl Emigh For more than 80 years, Oscar Brugmann Sand & Gravel, Inc., located ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views