Tags: Clark County Commissioner Rick Smith
A proposed limestone quarry in Clark County, Kentucky, won’t start work anytime soon. The Clark County Fiscal Court failed to approve on Wednesday a rezoning request that would have changed the proposed quarry property from agricultural use to heavy industrial, according ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1726 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1137 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection619 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up389 Views
- Wingra not allowed to mine beneath burial mounds365 Views