Tags: Clark County
A proposed limestone quarry in Clark County, Kentucky, won’t start work anytime soon. The Clark County Fiscal Court failed to approve on Wednesday a rezoning request that would have changed the proposed quarry property from agricultural use to heavy industrial, according ...
Residents in Clark County, Kentucky, are fighting a proposed limestone quarry near their homes, according to a report from Lexington’s WTVQ. The Allen Company recently purchased 80 acres of farm land in the county and wants to build an open pit ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Alabama Vulcan Materials Co. named John McPherson as its senior vice president of strategy and business development. According to a company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029278 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views