Tags: Class 3-8 truck orders and sales
New and net trailer orders in October rose to the highest level since April and May at 19,408 units and 17,384 units, respectively, ACT Research said. Seasonally adjusted, October’s backlog rose 1.5 percent month over month. “With orders ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views