Tags: Class 8 construction truck market
At the 2011 Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) on March 31, Kevin Flaherty, Mack senior vice president of the U.S. and Canada, said that despite ongoing weakness in the construction sector, the company is well-positioned for success. “I’m proud to say that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations256 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show252 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers241 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs177 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000164 Views