Tags: Class 8 construction truck market
At the 2011 Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) on March 31, Kevin Flaherty, Mack senior vice president of the U.S. and Canada, said that despite ongoing weakness in the construction sector, the company is well-positioned for success. “I’m proud to say that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years715 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013128 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze127 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views