Tags: Class 8 construction truck market
At the 2011 Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) on March 31, Kevin Flaherty, Mack senior vice president of the U.S. and Canada, said that despite ongoing weakness in the construction sector, the company is well-positioned for success. “I’m proud to say that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher518 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks367 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident337 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution163 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress148 Views