Tags: Class 8 truck orders
Congress will begin reconciling Senate and House highway reauthorization bills this week that contain significantly increased funding for a loan program that’s criticized as providing credit for too many public-private toll projects. On May 8, conferees from both chambers will have ...
FTR Associates on Friday, May 4, released preliminary data showing April Class 8 truck total net orders at 16,877 units, the lowest number since September 2010 and 55 percent below the same month a year ago. Preliminary ...
North America Class 8 commercial vehicle preliminary net orders for October improved both month over month and year over year, ACT Research Co. reported. The final numbers, which will be released mid-November, will approach 27,700 units for Class ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry303 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views