Tags: clay-coated grades
Caraustar Industries, Inc. has announced that "due to the continued escalation of our input costs on fiber, chemicals, freight and fuel," there will be a $40-per-ton price increase effective with shipments on and after April 22, 2011 for all clay-coated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151514 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015881 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production653 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan322 Views