Tags: clay-coated grades
Caraustar Industries, Inc. has announced that "due to the continued escalation of our input costs on fiber, chemicals, freight and fuel," there will be a $40-per-ton price increase effective with shipments on and after April 22, 2011 for all clay-coated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views