Tags: Clean Construction Act of 2011
U.S. Reps Hanna and Edwards introduce Clean Construction Act of 2011 Bill purported to make the air cleaner, boost employment, and support a construction industry hit hard by the recession. U.S. Representatives Richard Hanna (R-N.Y.) and Donna F. Edwards (D-Md.) introduced a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1769 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1143 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection598 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up402 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole319 Views