Tags: Clean Construction Act
The Associated General Contractors of America and the Clean Air Task Force say emissions from diesel construction equipment will be significantly reduced at major highway projects in the most polluted areas if the Clean Construction Act of 2011 introduced today ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views