Tags: Clean Construction Act
The Associated General Contractors of America and the Clean Air Task Force say emissions from diesel construction equipment will be significantly reduced at major highway projects in the most polluted areas if the Clean Construction Act of 2011 introduced today ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger450 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities389 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register362 Views