Tags: clean fill
Residents in Brookfield, Wisconsin, expressed concerns last week about a proposed clean-fill project, according to a report from the Brookfield Patch. Elm Grove Now reported that hundreds of neighbors attended a September 12 public meeting, where Brookfield residents and officials discussed ...
By George H. Reddin As expected, 2012 ended with a flurry of merger and acquisition activity. The outlook for deal activity in 2013 is good; however, there remains some concern and uncertainty about how Congress and the White House will deal ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29138 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views