Tags: clean undercarriage
Daily walkarounds, preventive maintenance, and a focus on the health of its undercarriage will drive a dozer’s performance. by John Bauer and Brad Stemper Fact: approximately 20 percent of the purchase price and 50 percent of the maintenance cost of a dozer ...
Operating and maintenance techniques can extend undercarriage life. By Tom Nenne Steel tracks are designed to perform in tough underfoot conditions, but long hours in wet, muddy, slippery, rocky, or abrasive materials can translate into rapid wear and high repair costs. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views