Tags: clean undercarriage
Daily walkarounds, preventive maintenance, and a focus on the health of its undercarriage will drive a dozer’s performance. by John Bauer and Brad Stemper Fact: approximately 20 percent of the purchase price and 50 percent of the maintenance cost of a dozer ...
Operating and maintenance techniques can extend undercarriage life. By Tom Nenne Steel tracks are designed to perform in tough underfoot conditions, but long hours in wet, muddy, slippery, rocky, or abrasive materials can translate into rapid wear and high repair costs. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029278 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views