Tags: clean undercarriage
Daily walkarounds, preventive maintenance, and a focus on the health of its undercarriage will drive a dozer’s performance. by John Bauer and Brad Stemper Fact: approximately 20 percent of the purchase price and 50 percent of the maintenance cost of a dozer ...
Operating and maintenance techniques can extend undercarriage life. By Tom Nenne Steel tracks are designed to perform in tough underfoot conditions, but long hours in wet, muddy, slippery, rocky, or abrasive materials can translate into rapid wear and high repair costs. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Drill rig operator freed after machine nearly rolls off cliff in Australia quarry (VIDEO)183 Views