Tags: clean undercarriage
Daily walkarounds, preventive maintenance, and a focus on the health of its undercarriage will drive a dozer’s performance. by John Bauer and Brad Stemper Fact: approximately 20 percent of the purchase price and 50 percent of the maintenance cost of a dozer ...
Operating and maintenance techniques can extend undercarriage life. By Tom Nenne Steel tracks are designed to perform in tough underfoot conditions, but long hours in wet, muddy, slippery, rocky, or abrasive materials can translate into rapid wear and high repair costs. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views