Tags: Clean Water Restoration Act
On September 9 at 11 a.m., the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) will host a webinar to detail industry concerns with the Clean Water Restoration Act, which removes the term "navigable" from the Clean Water Act (CWA) and replaces ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)317 Views