Tags: clean water
Members of several local Rotary Clubs--a group of people providing humanitarian services--have joined together to provide residents in the rural mountain areas of northern Nicaragua with a filtration system that uses sand and gravel to produce clean water, according to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials names new president and CEO724 Views
- Safety alert: Bright future cut short after drowning500 Views
- 3-year-old takes a turn as quarry foreman402 Views
- Bluff Spring Fen: Rare collaboration awarded for gorgeous restoration274 Views
- Lawsuit filed against directors of Martin Marietta260 Views