Tags: Clear Air Act violations
Peoria, Ill.-based heavy equipment manufacturer Caterpillar agreed to pay a $2.25 million penalty — $2.04 million to the United States and $510,000 to the state of California — on July 28 as part of a settlement with the U.S. Environmental ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training319 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views