Cemex Construction Materials is determined to build a new sand mine on a 1,000-plus acre plot of land in Lake County, Florida, despite the County Commission turning down the aggregate company’s application. The South Lake Press reported that Cemex and the owner of ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit AggMan.com for daily updates. California Soiland Co.’s Stony Point Rock Quarry expects to lower its energy costs following the installation of a new photovoltaic array ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success602 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting428 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views