Tags: Climate Change
Just four months after unveiling the America’s Marine Highway Program, a new initiative to move more cargo on the water rather than on crowded highways, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced on Aug. 11 his selection of marine highway corridors ...
CH2M HILL, an industry leader in sustainability services for transportation, water, energy, and climate change, was recently selected by the U.S. Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) to lead a team in the identification of the characteristics of a sustainable highway, and ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) announced that the lineup of sessions for its Midyear Meeting will include the latest information about Congress’s progress on the climate change and surface transportation reauthorization bills. The meeting is scheduled for July 26-28, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1050 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April534 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts389 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry336 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration327 Views