Tags: Clint Moore
Ron Huibers has been appointed the new president of Volvo Penta of the Americas. He succeeds Clint Moore who announced his plans to retire earlier this year. Ron Huibers, currently president of sales and marketing, North America, within Volvo Trucks Americas, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger350 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views