Tags: Clint Moore
Ron Huibers has been appointed the new president of Volvo Penta of the Americas. He succeeds Clint Moore who announced his plans to retire earlier this year. Ron Huibers, currently president of sales and marketing, North America, within Volvo Trucks Americas, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company378 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views