Tags: Clint Moore
Ron Huibers has been appointed the new president of Volvo Penta of the Americas. He succeeds Clint Moore who announced his plans to retire earlier this year. Ron Huibers, currently president of sales and marketing, North America, within Volvo Trucks Americas, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill430 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers405 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg303 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award187 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions176 Views