Caterpillar has announced that it will close its Pulaski, Virginia, plant by mid-2014, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The plant manufactures mining equipment. The closure will result in 240 layoffs. This is not the first Caterpillar mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs731 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries307 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year278 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views