NALC plans to invest $5 million to establish a second limestone quarry and fine-grind facility in Cloverdale, Ind., just a half mile from its current 174-acre operation. Inside Indiana Business reports that the new 181-acre site will extract and process ...
An Indiana limestone operator reduces conveyor carryback and spillage, freeing up maintenance crew for other tasks. The North American Limestone Corp. (NALC) is spearheading the Indiana market with high-quality limestone. In 2008, NALC leased a 175-acre tract of humble farm ground in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April644 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry357 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views