NALC plans to invest $5 million to establish a second limestone quarry and fine-grind facility in Cloverdale, Ind., just a half mile from its current 174-acre operation. Inside Indiana Business reports that the new 181-acre site will extract and process ...
An Indiana limestone operator reduces conveyor carryback and spillage, freeing up maintenance crew for other tasks. The North American Limestone Corp. (NALC) is spearheading the Indiana market with high-quality limestone. In 2008, NALC leased a 175-acre tract of humble farm ground in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success617 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies472 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting451 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned386 Views