NALC plans to invest $5 million to establish a second limestone quarry and fine-grind facility in Cloverdale, Ind., just a half mile from its current 174-acre operation. Inside Indiana Business reports that the new 181-acre site will extract and process ...
An Indiana limestone operator reduces conveyor carryback and spillage, freeing up maintenance crew for other tasks. The North American Limestone Corp. (NALC) is spearheading the Indiana market with high-quality limestone. In 2008, NALC leased a 175-acre tract of humble farm ground in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program551 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents232 Views