NALC plans to invest $5 million to establish a second limestone quarry and fine-grind facility in Cloverdale, Ind., just a half mile from its current 174-acre operation. Inside Indiana Business reports that the new 181-acre site will extract and process ...
An Indiana limestone operator reduces conveyor carryback and spillage, freeing up maintenance crew for other tasks. The North American Limestone Corp. (NALC) is spearheading the Indiana market with high-quality limestone. In 2008, NALC leased a 175-acre tract of humble farm ground in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding192 Views