Tags: CNH Construction
Sonsray Machinery and Case Construction Equipment on Jan. 16 announced an agreement in Los Angeles under which Sonsray Machinery will acquire and operate 11 Case dealership branch office locations in California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. Previously owned and operated by Case ...
Jim Hasler, vice president of CNH Construction, North America, joined other industry executives on May 5 in briefing senior members of the House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee on the importance of long-term infrastructure funding to support America’s global competitiveness. CNH ...
James McCullough, Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) first vice chair and CEO and president of CNH Construction, testified on Sept. 29 before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure about lagging jobs in the manufacturing industry and the need for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1960 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC818 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania528 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole317 Views