Tags: CNH Construction
Sonsray Machinery and Case Construction Equipment on Jan. 16 announced an agreement in Los Angeles under which Sonsray Machinery will acquire and operate 11 Case dealership branch office locations in California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. Previously owned and operated by Case ...
Jim Hasler, vice president of CNH Construction, North America, joined other industry executives on May 5 in briefing senior members of the House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee on the importance of long-term infrastructure funding to support America’s global competitiveness. CNH ...
James McCullough, Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) first vice chair and CEO and president of CNH Construction, testified on Sept. 29 before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure about lagging jobs in the manufacturing industry and the need for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1087 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry693 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets432 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike230 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address228 Views