Tags: CNH Construction
Sonsray Machinery and Case Construction Equipment on Jan. 16 announced an agreement in Los Angeles under which Sonsray Machinery will acquire and operate 11 Case dealership branch office locations in California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. Previously owned and operated by Case ...
Jim Hasler, vice president of CNH Construction, North America, joined other industry executives on May 5 in briefing senior members of the House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee on the importance of long-term infrastructure funding to support America’s global competitiveness. CNH ...
James McCullough, Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) first vice chair and CEO and president of CNH Construction, testified on Sept. 29 before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure about lagging jobs in the manufacturing industry and the need for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1053 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections492 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry332 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America269 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views