Caterpillar today announced that it offset the 1,182 metric tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions created by the 9,500 meters squared Caterpillar Zeppelin stand at bauma. Carbon offsets represent the reduction of greenhouse gases in one location - such as through a ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has named CemexUSA a 2009 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year for outstanding energy management and reductions in greenhouse gas emissions. CEMEX’s accomplishments will be recognized at an awards ceremony later this month in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151514 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015881 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan322 Views
- Martin Marietta's Guernsey Quarry manages production of five mineral deposits240 Views