Tags: coal mines
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the results of its July impact inspections. During the month, federal inspectors issued 190 citations and eight orders during special impact inspections conducted at 15 coal mines and ...
U.S. Labor Department MSHA inspectors cite several illegal mining practices at West Virginia operations The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration announced on April 27 that MSHA inspectors responded to three separate anonymous complaints about hazardous conditions at three ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup416 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation386 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training329 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta289 Views