From the land of Lincoln to the Gateway Arch, Route 66 highlights interesting insights into history. By Bill Langer As we continue our trip along old Route 66 from Chicago, Ill., to St. Louis, Mo., we pass through Springfield, Ill., home of ...
When it comes to this wall, you might just need some education. By Bill Langer This article is about a famous wall; a wall with such an important history that it has been designated a World Heritage Site. But what wall is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views