From the land of Lincoln to the Gateway Arch, Route 66 highlights interesting insights into history. By Bill Langer As we continue our trip along old Route 66 from Chicago, Ill., to St. Louis, Mo., we pass through Springfield, Ill., home of ...
When it comes to this wall, you might just need some education. By Bill Langer This article is about a famous wall; a wall with such an important history that it has been designated a World Heritage Site. But what wall is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world315 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior223 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)165 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting144 Views