At Teichert Materials' Hallwood Plant near Marysville, Calif., loaders free mine dredger tailings from a former gold mine. Loaders place rock and gravel from the tailings into a feeder. Material is fed onto a conveyor and transported to the processing plant. High-grade sand ...
Teichert’s Hallwood Plant mines aggregate from the tailings left behind by gold-mining dredges a hundred years ago. by Kerry Clines, Contributing Editor Teichert Materials’ Hallwood Plant is located near the town of Marysville in northern California. It mines aggregate in the Yuba ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views