Tags: Coincident Economic Index
The Conference Board Leading Economic Index (LEI) for the U.S. increased 0.8 percent in May to 114.7 (2004 = 100), following a 0.4-percent decline in April, and a 0.7-percent increase in March. The largest contributions came from the interest rate ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs624 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina360 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity332 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views