Tags: Cold Spring
Coldspring announced last week that it has withdrawn its request for a conditional use permit that would have allowed the company to expand its quarry in St. Cloud, Missouri, according to a report from SCTimes.com. The company’s request sought to open ...
Coldspring, formerly known as Cold Spring Granite, has completed its environmental assessment worksheet and is on its way to receiving approval for the expansion of its granite operation at its St. Cloud, Minnesota, site, sctimes.com reported. The company has proposed expanding ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities391 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register363 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs361 Views