Tags: Coldspring quarry
Coldspring announced last week that it has withdrawn its request for a conditional use permit that would have allowed the company to expand its quarry in St. Cloud, Missouri, according to a report from SCTimes.com. The company’s request sought to open ...
Coldspring has agreed to an extension of the review period for a conditional use permit for the proposed expansion of its St. Cloud, Missouri, quarry, according to a report from SCTimes.com. The extension brings the review period through December 31, allowing ...
The St. Cloud Zoning Board of Appeals decided Tuesday at a public hearing to take more time to consider Coldspring’s proposed quarry expansion, according to a report from SCTimes.com. Coldspring wants to open a 30-acre granite quarry and processing area on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)423 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars346 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)290 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees274 Views
- Texas town buys quarry land to eventually shut it down and keep the neighborhood quiet209 Views