Tags: collective bargaining agreement
Graniterock seeking ‘strike reimbursement, back pay’ after international, local unions failed to honor ‘no-strike’ clause in bargaining agreement. Court refuses to dismiss union claims, too. by Tina Grady Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of Granite Rock Co. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety375 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013169 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill132 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029116 Views