Tags: College of William & Mary’s Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy (THPPP)
With looming insolvency, a vehicle mileage-based user fee is a viable, but challenging option for creating revenue. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Financing scenarios for current and future transportation are challenging with a Highway Trust Fund (HTF) that is always facing insolvency and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 889 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers265 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views