Tags: color coding
Putting safety first For Lafarge’s Calera Quarry, safety is more than a priority…it’s a way of life. All aggregate operations must adhere to strict safety rules and regulations as set forth by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), but Lafarge chooses ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant497 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March373 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call275 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania265 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views