Tags: Colorado Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez joined state and local officials for the Aug. 26 opening of the first phase of the Woodmen Road Corridor Improvement project, ending two years of construction and decades of planning on one of the city's ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Arkansas State highway officials say that bids on transportation projects are lower than expected — allowing the state ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry615 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter350 Views