Tags: Colorado Springs
Pikeview Quarry, a century-old limestone quarry in Colorado Springs, has reopened four years after two massive rock slides forced it to shut down, according to a report from The Republic. The first rock slide occurred in December 2008, when 2 million ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views