Tags: Commission Rule 28
A case before the Commission may hold the agency’s feet to the fire. The Congressional directive that the civil penalty provisions of the Mine Act be enforced promptly and efficiently has been the focus of recent litigation before the Federal Mine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1058 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections493 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry335 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America275 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views