Tags: Commissions’s Salt Lake test
A case before the Commission may hold the agency’s feet to the fire. The Congressional directive that the civil penalty provisions of the Mine Act be enforced promptly and efficiently has been the focus of recent litigation before the Federal Mine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant497 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March372 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call272 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania264 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views