Tags: Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.)
Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee leaders have rolled out a new six-year transportation reauthorization proposal that streamlines and reforms federal programs, expedites the project approval process, maximizes leveraging of limited resources, provides flexibility for states, and ensures long-term funding stability ...
House Transportation Committee leaders outlined on May 26 a dramatic change in direction to develop true high-speed passenger rail service in the Northeast Corridor (NEC). Their proposal would transfer development of the nation’s most congested corridor from Amtrak to private sector ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill812 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views