Tags: Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.)
Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee leaders have rolled out a new six-year transportation reauthorization proposal that streamlines and reforms federal programs, expedites the project approval process, maximizes leveraging of limited resources, provides flexibility for states, and ensures long-term funding stability ...
House Transportation Committee leaders outlined on May 26 a dramatic change in direction to develop true high-speed passenger rail service in the Northeast Corridor (NEC). Their proposal would transfer development of the nation’s most congested corridor from Amtrak to private sector ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151550 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1004 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015879 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan309 Views
- Martin Marietta's Guernsey Quarry manages production of five mineral deposits240 Views