Tags: Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
As reported earlier this week, the Senate is currently considering a spending bill for the Departments of Transportation (U.S. DOT) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD). In a prepared opening statement before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Tom Petri (R-Wis.), ...
The Panel on 21st Century Freight Transportation, a special congressional panel within the U.S. House of Representative's Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, will hold its first scheduled hearing on April 24. The panel, which will serve for a six-month period, is ...
The Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) will have a Full Committee Organizational Meeting at 10:30 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2011, at 2167 Rayburn House Office Building in Washington, D.C. Webcast access will be available at http://transportation.house.gov.
A new database unveiled by the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure now enables the public to search electronically for member-designated projects submitted by any member of the House of Representatives in legislation that originated from the committee. Transportation Committee Chairman Congressman ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car198 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand125 Views