Tags: community outreach
Grove Stone and Sand Company, a Hedrick Industries operation in Black Mountain, North Carolina, holds a 2013 Star of Excellence and a 2013 Gold Award for Community Relations. Presented in March by the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA), the ...
The permitting process can be contentious, but long term community outreach and involvement can build better relationships. By Christopher Hopkins Getting a quarry expansion or a new greenfield site approved through the local permitting process can be a grind. It will likely ...
We looked over the list of AGG1 Academy seminars scheduled for today and found a few that looked especially interesting and informative. If you attend one of these, please let us know what you thought of it. Wednesday, March 20 7:30 - ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views