Tags: community outreach
Grove Stone and Sand Company, a Hedrick Industries operation in Black Mountain, North Carolina, holds a 2013 Star of Excellence and a 2013 Gold Award for Community Relations. Presented in March by the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA), the ...
The permitting process can be contentious, but long term community outreach and involvement can build better relationships. By Christopher Hopkins Getting a quarry expansion or a new greenfield site approved through the local permitting process can be a grind. It will likely ...
We looked over the list of AGG1 Academy seminars scheduled for today and found a few that looked especially interesting and informative. If you attend one of these, please let us know what you thought of it. Wednesday, March 20 7:30 - ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1904 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1148 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC489 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania486 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up440 Views