Tags: “Community Protection Brigades”
$100,000 donation from the Caterpillar Foundation will be used to help rebuild Brazilian communities destroyed by the floods and mudslides in that country's worst natural disaster, the Pan American Development Foundation, a non-profit organization established in 1962 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger333 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views