Tags: “Community Protection Brigades”
$100,000 donation from the Caterpillar Foundation will be used to help rebuild Brazilian communities destroyed by the floods and mudslides in that country's worst natural disaster, the Pan American Development Foundation, a non-profit organization established in 1962 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill431 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers406 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg304 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions177 Views