Tags: “Community Protection Brigades”
$100,000 donation from the Caterpillar Foundation will be used to help rebuild Brazilian communities destroyed by the floods and mudslides in that country's worst natural disaster, the Pan American Development Foundation, a non-profit organization established in 1962 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher524 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing153 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views