Tags: community relations activities
As one of the industry’s great PR gurus retires, he talks about what works and highlights the industry’s next big challenge. By John English Q.) How has the industry changed over your career? A.) From my perspective, it has changed tremendously. It might ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, firstname.lastname@example.org As economic and production challenges were top of mind for producers during recent years, many spent less time than normal focused on community relations. While nearly 70 percent of producers tell us community relations is not a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections446 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest385 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?349 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company347 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views