Tags: community relations activities
As one of the industry’s great PR gurus retires, he talks about what works and highlights the industry’s next big challenge. By John English Q.) How has the industry changed over your career? A.) From my perspective, it has changed tremendously. It might ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, email@example.com As economic and production challenges were top of mind for producers during recent years, many spent less time than normal focused on community relations. While nearly 70 percent of producers tell us community relations is not a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries261 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views