Tags: community relations activities
As one of the industry’s great PR gurus retires, he talks about what works and highlights the industry’s next big challenge. By John English Q.) How has the industry changed over your career? A.) From my perspective, it has changed tremendously. It might ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, firstname.lastname@example.org As economic and production challenges were top of mind for producers during recent years, many spent less time than normal focused on community relations. While nearly 70 percent of producers tell us community relations is not a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views