Tags: community relations activities
As one of the industry’s great PR gurus retires, he talks about what works and highlights the industry’s next big challenge. By John English Q.) How has the industry changed over your career? A.) From my perspective, it has changed tremendously. It might ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, email@example.com As economic and production challenges were top of mind for producers during recent years, many spent less time than normal focused on community relations. While nearly 70 percent of producers tell us community relations is not a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views