Tags: Community Relations Award
The Ontario Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (OSSGA) has selected Walker Industries-owned Duntroon Quarry as the winner of its Community Relations Award, Simcoe.com reports. The award recognizes an operation that participates in good neighborly activities, has good media relations and offers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 892 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views