Tags: community relations manager
The permitting process can be contentious, but long term community outreach and involvement can build better relationships. By Christopher Hopkins Getting a quarry expansion or a new greenfield site approved through the local permitting process can be a grind. It will likely ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials259 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views
- A judge has reversed the decision to close a rock quarry in Kentucky199 Views