Tags: community relations manager
The permitting process can be contentious, but long term community outreach and involvement can build better relationships. By Christopher Hopkins Getting a quarry expansion or a new greenfield site approved through the local permitting process can be a grind. It will likely ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities416 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views