Tags: community relations programs
While young kids are cute, older students learn not only about mining, but also job opportunities. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, email@example.com School tours have long been a staple among community relations programs at many aggregate operations. Both operational staff and young children ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest374 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company312 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views