The Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) announced this week that three new associates have joined its team of specialists. Tim Reagan, SME’s new director of operations, will be responsible for the membership, meetings and publications departments. Reagan previously worked ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151559 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151033 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1005 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production637 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone404 Views