Tags: compared to a net loss of $59 million the prior year. Diluted earnings per share (EPS) for the year was $1.31 compared to a loss per share of $(1.56) in 2010. For the fourth quarter of 2011
Granite Construction Inc. has reported a net income of $51 million for the full year 2011, compared to a net loss of $59 million the prior ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views