Tags: compared to a net loss of $59 million the prior year. Diluted earnings per share (EPS) for the year was $1.31 compared to a loss per share of $(1.56) in 2010. For the fourth quarter of 2011
Granite Construction Inc. has reported a net income of $51 million for the full year 2011, compared to a net loss of $59 million the prior ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views