Tags: compared to a net loss of $59 million the prior year. Diluted earnings per share (EPS) for the year was $1.31 compared to a loss per share of $(1.56) in 2010. For the fourth quarter of 2011
Granite Construction Inc. has reported a net income of $51 million for the full year 2011, compared to a net loss of $59 million the prior ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views