Tags: Competitive Enterprise Institute
A new study from the Competitive Enterprise Institute looks at several public-private partnership (PPP) case studies in both the surface transportation and real estate sectors. He finds that the growth of PPPs has increased efficiency in the transportation sector — ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A Christmas Story -- It's a Clinker!298 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America279 Views
- Lehigh Hanson announces 2014 Quarry Life Award winners143 Views
- Caterpillar makes leadership changes, announces new CIO124 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers110 Views