Lexington, Kentucky, hosted the first ever national metal and nonmetal mine rescue competition. Mine rescue teams from across the country gathered to compete in 75-minute long drills that took them through real-life emergency scenarios. Competitors were fit with monitors to track their every ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention173 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views