Lexington, Kentucky, hosted the first ever national metal and nonmetal mine rescue competition. Mine rescue teams from across the country gathered to compete in 75-minute long drills that took them through real-life emergency scenarios. Competitors were fit with monitors to track their every ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill782 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure559 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 263 Views