Lexington, Kentucky, hosted the first ever national metal and nonmetal mine rescue competition. Mine rescue teams from across the country gathered to compete in 75-minute long drills that took them through real-life emergency scenarios. Competitors were fit with monitors to track their every ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry529 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction463 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers405 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company371 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way277 Views