Lexington, Kentucky, hosted the first ever national metal and nonmetal mine rescue competition. Mine rescue teams from across the country gathered to compete in 75-minute long drills that took them through real-life emergency scenarios. Competitors were fit with monitors to track their every ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs731 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries307 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year278 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views