Lexington, Kentucky, hosted the first ever national metal and nonmetal mine rescue competition. Mine rescue teams from across the country gathered to compete in 75-minute long drills that took them through real-life emergency scenarios. Competitors were fit with monitors to track their every ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger338 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views